Modi Loan kaise le – If you are considering availing the loan offered by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, then you are at right place. Today we will enlighten you about the specific loans provided by PM Modi
Modi Loan kaise le
Prime Minister Modi is offering loans under two schemes: the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana and the Pradhan Mantri Swanidhi Loan Yojana. Let us check the details of both these schemes, including the interest rates applicable to the funds received through these programs.
How to get Modi loan
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has introduced the Prime Minister Loan Scheme. Under this initiative, loans are provided for three categories: Shishu, Kishore, and Tarun. The loan amount ranges from
, depending on the applicant’s age group. Whether you are a small business owner seeking funds for your enterprise or an individual requiring financial assistance for personal reasons, you can avail a loan through the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana.
Also Read These Posts
- Medical Student Loans In India 2023, Abroad, Interest, Eligibility Check
- Post Office Senior Citizen Saving Scheme | Rs. 2,00,000 Profit
- जानिए मोदी वाला लोन कैसे मिलता है ? Modi Loan kaise le Rs.50000
- How to Add & Update Mobile Number in Aadhar card 2023
- SBI e Mudra Loan Apply Online 2023 Documents, Eligibility | Instant Loan in 5 Minutes
The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana allows individuals to obtain loans ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakh, without the requirement of collateral, for a period of five years.
This loan can be utilized for both business and personal purposes, such as purchasing a vehicle, buying property, or constructing a house. The loan is disbursed by the government without the need for any guarantee or collateral.
The government provides a generous repayment period of five years, and an annual interest rate of 10 to 12% is applicable.
- Interest: 10 to 12% per annum for loans ranging from ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 1,000,000 under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme
- Processing Fee: Zero processing fee for the loan
- Repayment Period: 5 years Application Process: Online and offline options are available
Eligibility For Modi Loan
To be eligible for the Prime Minister Mudra loan, the following criteria must be met:
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant should not have defaulted on any previous bank loans.
- The applicant should not currently be repaying any existing EMIs.
- If the loan is for business purposes, the applicant must possess all the relevant business documents.
Documents Required For Modi Load
The essential documents required to avail the Prime Minister Mudra loan are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Proof of address
- PAN card Ration card
- Bank statement
- Bank passbook
How To Apply For Modi Loan
To apply for the Pradhan Mantri Mudra loan, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website dedicated to the loan scheme.
- Download the Mudra loan application form from the website.
- Carefully fill in all the requested information on the form.
- Attach the necessary documents along with the completed form.
- Submit the form to the relevant department or the nearest bank branch participating in the scheme.
- After the verification process, the funds will be transferred to your account within 7 to 10 working days.
F&Q About PM Modi Loan
What is the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan?
The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan is a scheme initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide financial assistance to small businesses and individuals for their entrepreneurial and personal needs.
What is the loan amount range under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan?
Loans under the Mudra Loan scheme can range from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakh, depending on the borrower’s age group and loan category (Shishu, Kishore, or Tarun).
What are the interest rates for the Mudra Loan?
The interest rates for the Mudra Loan can vary between 10% and 12% per annum. However, the specific rate may depend on the lending institution and the borrower’s profile.
Is collateral required to avail the Mudra Loan?
No, the Mudra Loan does not require any collateral or security. It is an unsecured loan, allowing individuals to obtain funds without pledging any assets.
What is the repayment period for the Mudra Loan?
The repayment period for the Mudra Loan is typically set at five years (60 months). Borrowers have this duration to repay the loan amount along with the applicable interest.
Who is eligible to apply for the Mudra Loan?
Individuals and small business owners in India can apply for the Mudra Loan. However, specific eligibility criteria may vary based on factors such as age, business type, and loan category (Shishu, Kishore, or Tarun).