Add & Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card – You can change your mobile phone number for personal reasons or to relocate to another location. If you wish to change your cellphone number, you must go to an Aadhar centre. Aadhaar is a vital document in India. The Indian government has made it essential to connect some papers to Aadhaar. If you wish to change any information on your Aadhar card online, your mobile number must be linked to Aadhar. If the cellphone number is not already registered with Aadhaar, you must visit an Aadhaar centre to do so.
The Aadhaar card is issued by the Unique identifying Authority of India (UIDAI). It is a 12-digit unique identifying number granted to all residents of India, non-resident Indians, OCI cardholders, LTV holders, Nepal/Bhutan for Nepal/Bhutan nationals, and resident foreign citizens. Residents obtain this number by supplying biometric and demographic information at one of the government-approved Aadhaar Enrolment Centres or Aadhaar Seva Kendras (ASKs).
Change Mobile Number in Aadhar
Aadhaar cards are now required to access a variety of services and to validate various documents. To use online Aadhaar services, you must first register your cellphone number with UIDAI, which will be used to deliver the OTP for authentication.
If you wish to access the mAadhaar app, you must first register your mobile number with Aadhaar. If your previous UIDAI-registered mobile number has been deactivated or you wish to change your mobile number on Aadhar card, there may be circumstances when people have misplaced their phone or the number has become inactive for whatever reason. You may also update your existing cellphone number if you have changed it to a new one in UIDAI’s database. You have to visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- Medical Student Loans In India 2023, Abroad, Interest, Eligibility Check
- Post Office Senior Citizen Saving Scheme | Rs. 2,00,000 Profit
- जानिए मोदी वाला लोन कैसे मिलता है ? Modi Loan kaise le Rs.50000
- How to Add & Update Mobile Number in Aadhar card 2023
- SBI e Mudra Loan Apply Online 2023 Documents, Eligibility | Instant Loan in 5 Minutes
Importance of Aadhar Card
The 12-digit number has become a vital aspect of every Indian citizen’s identification. With its growing relevance, Aadhaar has become one of the most sought-after identity credentials. It is a trustworthy source that serves as proof of citizenship, proof of date of birth, and other functions, making it necessary for everyone to retain. If the card is also connected to a cellphone number, users will be able to log on to chosen government online portals to access services. As a result, it is recommended that you always update your Aadhaar mobile phone number.
Mobile Number Update/Correction in Aadhar Card
The Aadhar card is a 12-digit unique identification number that is used as confirmation of identity and proof of residence. Aadhar cards are also essential to get government subsidies and advantages. However, it is extremely important that your Aadhaar card be updated to avoid any delays. Follow the procedures below to change your Aadhaar Card Address, Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email ID online and offline by visiting an Aadhaar Enrollment/change Centre. You may update or amend the demographic information on your Aadhar card at any moment by visiting the official UIDAI website. To make the updates/changes online, your mobile phone must be connected to your Aadhar card.
Details can be Changed in the Aadhar Card
Some details can be changed in Aadhar Card. These details are given below:
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Biometrics Data,
- Address etc.
Steps to Change Your Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
- Visit your local Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
- Complete the Aadhar Update/Correction Form.
- Provide the form to the Aadhar Executive.
- Pay a cost of INR 30 for the service.
- You will be sent an acknowledgment sheet that includes the URN.
- URN becomes important for checking the progress of request updates.
- Within three months, the cellphone number is updated in the Aadhaar database.
Important things while Updating/ Correction/ Change in Aadhar Card
- The modification you make must be valid and relevant documents that a person is enclosing with the form, and they must be self-attested.
- Fill in the essential information in English or the local language.
- While correcting the Aadhar card details, the URN should be kept secure as it aids in tracking the Aadhar card status.
- If your cellphone number is not registered, you must visit the nearest Aadhar enrollment centre to make changes to your Aadhar card.
- Make sure that all of the information on the correction form is written in capital letters.
- The revised Aadhar card will be mailed to the address listed on the card.
Click Here to Visit the Official Website